Wednesday, October 13, 2010

LIBIDO Home: Custom Bed IM Duke Magneto


LIBIDO BEDS Custom Scene: ● LoverBoy
Packaged As: LIBIDO Home

BACKGROUND: LIBIDO Home is A Customized Bed using Bits N Bobs LoveScene. Modified and enhanced with Xcite!; Facial Expressions & a Menu that allows you to control the scene at a whole new level!

You already have a LIBIDO Bed. LIBIDO Home enhances your Bed to a new level intimacy. IM Duke Magneto to transform your existing Bed to LIBIDO Home. Oh you say Duke wants more Lindens! haha Cost is only 775L. 475L goes to Bits N Bobs for the animations; Duke pockets the 300L for his time.

CUSTOMIZE: Insert a custom message and video link. For Example, the Display Model in the store chats you and your partner's name while animating to Chicane's "The Drive Home". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1gSp672C2E

Perfect for those who bought their LIBIDO Bed for their Boyfriend!

OK SO HOW DO I TRY IT OUT: Teleport to LIBIDO and enter the Test Bed Room.

You'll see the sign indicating LIBIDO Home Testing Bed. Click on the Bed's Frame and choose the menu Custom. In the Custom Menu choose LoverBoy then the pose Lovers. NOTE: The pose Lovers is a Bonus Pose included when your Order your LIBIDO Home Bed!
In the Menu LoverBoy you'll see 2 AutoScenes. "LoveScene" which plays the whole seen. "Stay In" which only plays the penetration part of the scene. Both Scenes end in the penetration animation. To view the scene again click on Replay. You may want to use the famous SWAP Button to be the Top/Bottom the next time around if your versatile.

TIP: Use the NEXT button to advance through the anims in each scene for quick viewing.

OK SO HOW DO I GET IT: You already own a LIBIDO Bed. Before you IM Duke Magneto determine if you want a Custom message(s)/Video Links. If so, have the YouTube Link & your custom message ready for Duke to put in your Bed.

Lovescene 1: 475L + 300L Labor Duke Magneto = TOTAL 775L

I ALREADY HAVE/PURCHASED THESE BITS N BOBS ANIMATIONS!: Great! then the upfront cost for you is 0L. But you need to transfer the unaltered Bits N Bobs scenes to Duke Magneto in order to have them installed in your Bed.



1 comment:

  1. I'm 47 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had the flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting in underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they started to find a solution on their own to help my condition.I am a 47 now who was diagnosed with COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but I was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of  Dr Akhigbe   total cure herbal medicine. My husband saw his testimony on the internet that he used his powerful medicine to cure different diseases. We contacted his email   [drrealakhigbe@gmail.com}   He has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and other diseases, will cure you totally and permanently with his natural organic herbs,We received the medicine through courier delivery service. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.
    Dr Akhighe also cured diseases like, HERPES, DIABETES, HIV/AIDS, COPD, CANCER,ASTHMA,STROKE,LUPUS,JOINT PAIN,CHRONIC DISEASES,PARKINSON DISEASES,TUBERCULOSIS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,BREAST INFECTION,WOMEN SEXUAL PROBLEM, GINGIVITIS, ERYSIPELAS,STAPHYLOCOCCUS,HEPATITIS A/B, QUICK EJACULATION, IMMUNOTHERAPY, GONORRHEA,SYPHILIS,WAST/BACK PAIN,PELVIC INFLAMMATORY, DICK ENLARGEMENT,HEART DISEASES,TERMINAL ILLNESS,SHIFT IN FOCUS,ATAXIA,COMMON COLD,CROHN'S DISEASES,ALCOHOL SPECTRUM DISORDER,GRAVES DISEASE,HEARING LOSS, INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS,LEUKEMIA,MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS,OBESITY,RABIES,SCOLIOSIS,INFLUENZA, POLIO,JACOB,ETC. If you are out there looking for your cure please  contact  dr Akhigbe  by his email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com     or contact his whatsapp number   +2349010754824
    God bless you Dr Akhigbe for your good hand work on my life.

    ReplyDelete